Arsenal midfielder confirms decision to leave the club.

Brazilian midfielder Denilson has stunned Arsenal by announcing that he wishes to leave the club.

“This has been the worst season of my life and I am so upset, so frustrated,” he told The Sun.

“I am a winner and I came here to win trophies but I’ve been here for five years and won nothing.

“A footballer’s career is over very quickly so it is time for me to move on.

“This is not a sudden decision. I made up my mind eight months ago.

“I was fed up of coming home and feeling down.

“I’ve simply been to see Arsene Wenger and told him how I felt and he’s agreed to let me go.”

Denilson added: “I can’t see myself returning in a Chelsea shirt or Liverpool or Manchester City, and definitely not Tottenham. I think my future will be in Spain or Italy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment