Redknapp mugged in Spain

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has been mugged while on a scouting trip to Spain.

"They took everything. All my money, credit cards, everything really," said the 63-year-old, who had travelled to Spain to watch Real Madrid play Atletico Madrid in the Copa del Rey clash on Thursday.

"I'm walking round the outside of the stadium, it's a fantastic atmosphere.

"The next thing there's two guys on their knees in front of me and they've got my trousers and they keep doing this (tugging) with them, pulling them.


"I thought 'what are you doing?' The next thing he's got my keys on the floor.

"I didn't know whether to knee him in the gob or not.

"I'm going 'let go of my trousers', pushing them away. While I'm doing that they're rifling my pockets, there were about six of them. And then they went.

"I put my hand in my pockets and realised what they'd done."

No comments:

Post a Comment