Carroll pens new five-year deal with Newcastle

He told the club's official website "All I have ever wanted to do was to play for Newcastle United, that's been the case since I was a teenager, playing for the juniors and reserves, and it's still the same now.

"Every time I put on the black and white, even more so now that I have the number nine on my back, it means the world to me so to be able to do that for at least the next five years is brilliant."

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias added: "We're dedicated to bringing exciting young players through our youth academy to play for the club. Andy Carroll certainly fits that bill, having graduated through the ranks here, and we're extremely pleased to have agreed with him a new long-term deal. Players like Andy are the future of this club and we have spent a long time putting together a deal that is right for both him and Newcastle United."

No comments:

Post a Comment